Whether you’re watching a hilarious comedy, a heart-breaking romance, or a thrilling action, movies are for relaxation. But there’s one problem that follows once you get settled in your seat. Yes, I am talking about those people who would get on our nerves by doing these below given 11 things, where we, on the other hand, concentrate on the flick for which we have paid Rs 400 + extra bucks for popcorn and cold drink, to see.
1. Babysitting; babies do NOT belong in movie theatres.
2. Someone who has already seen the movie and keeps spoiling what’s coming next.
3. That couple sitting next to you that won’t stop making out, even if it is a horror movie!
4. Laughing out loud.
5. Answering calls, texting, or playing games on their cell phone.
6. Crunching and slurping loudly on their snacks.
7. Chatting non-stop through the entire film.
8. Yell out to the screen.
9. Putting their feet up on the chair in front of them.
11. Showing up late, and then using their cell phone flashlight to find a seat.
12. The person in the middle of the row who get ups every 20 minutes to pee or get a snack.
Cover image: Daily Bhaskar
Note: The blog first appeared on GoYaNo